I would like to inform you about our 19-20 Fall sports season. Please remember if your child is participating in a sport at any time during the school year, they will need the following paperwork turned into the office to receive a tryout card:
- Physical signed by Doctor, parent/guardian and student dated after 4/15/19
- Code of conduct signed by parent/guardian and student
- Risk and Release form signed by parent/guardian and student
- Concussion form signed by parent/guardian and student
- Payment of $75.00 for High School or $50.00 for Middle School. Payment must be turned in to receive a tryout card. *Student-athletes who do not make the team as well as those that qualify for free or reduced lunch will be fully reimbursed/payment will not be processed.
*Paperwork only needs to be turned in once for the year and can be found online at dansvilleathletics.com, MS/HS office or at Registration day. The office will be open to turn in paperwork and payment starting August 6th-11th from 7:30-3:30.
Tryout/Practice Schedule is as follows:
Football: 8/12-16 4-6 PM and 6:30-8:30 PM @ Fuller Field
Cross Country: 8/12-16 8AM- 9:30AM and 6:00 PM-7:15 PM meet @ Fuller Field (home ticket booth)
Middle School Cross Country 6th-8th grade: 8/12-16 6:00 PM- 7:15 PM
Soccer: 8/12-13 9-12 @ track and 3-6 on practice field/ 8/14 9-12 @ Mason Soccer Complex 3-6 @ practice field/ 8/15 9-12 @ track and 3-6 on practice field. Bring running shoes for morning.
HS Volleyball: 8/14 and 8/15 8:00 AM-10:30 High School Gym
MS Volleyball: 8/26 Start date Monday and Friday 3:15-4:45 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 4:15-5:45
Practice schedules and a printed game schedule for the rest of the season will be given to student athletes by their coach. Game schedules can also be found at https://dansvilleathletics.com/.
If you have any questions please contact me either via email at email@example.com or by phone at 517-623-6210 ext.1220.